14oz Jeans Outlet x Suzuki Giveaway Terms & Conditions
The Promotion period: 16th Aug 2021 – 20th Dec 2021
- “Service Denim Store NZ” and / or “14oz Jeans Outlet” In store and online only.
2. Information on how to enter and about the prize forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. The promotion period commences at 10am NZST on 16th Aug 2021 and closes at 11:59pm NZST on the 27th Sep 2021.
4. The prize is a BLACK GSX250F. This includes assembly of the unit, pre delivery inspection, WOF, 6 month registration, and petrol for the lucky winner to ride away. Normal RRP is $4,999 plus on road costs. Any additional costs associated with redeeming the Prize are not included.
- Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and you accept the Promoter’s use of your personal information as described in these Terms and Conditions.
6. If the Winner does not accept these Terms and Conditions the Prize will be forfeited.
7. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
HOW TO ENTER
- The Promotion is open only to New Zealand residents aged 18 and over. Disqualified participants may not enter into the Promotion.
9. To be eligible and considered as a winner of the Prize, each entrant must be on either “SERVICE DENIM STORE NZ” or “14oz JEANS OUTLET” database. By signing up with their personal details (full name, email address & contact number).
10. Purchases of $100 or more must be made either in store or online.
11. Every $100 will equal to one entry within the promotional period.
12. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be accepted and you completely indemnify us for all lost, illegible or misdirected entries.
13. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including the entrants’ identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with the terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
14. If there is a dispute as to the identity of the entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
15. The Promoters reserve the right to exclude any person from participating in the promotion on reasonable grounds.
16. The promoter reserves the right to refuse to award the Prize to an entrant who THREEBYONE NZ LP decides (in its sole discretion) has violated these Terms and Conditions, has committed plagiarism, has gained unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion, or won using fraudulent means.
WINNING THE PRIZE AND VERIFICATION
- Only the person who originally entered the Promotion can be awarded the Prize. The Promoter will determine the Winner by drawing a name and checking criteria.
18. Determination of the Winner is in the sole discretion of the Promoter. Such determination is final, and no correspondence shall be entered.
19. The Promoter will endeavour to get the Prize to the Winner within a reasonable time frame, but is not responsible, and accepts no liability, if for any reason delivery is delayed or does not occur. If the Prize cannot be delivered to you within a reasonable time frame, you may arrange with us to have the Prize picked up at your cost.
20. The prize is a BLACK GSX250F. This includes assembly of the unit, pre delivery inspection, WOF, 6 month registration, and petrol for the lucky winner to ride away. Normal RRP is $4,999 plus on road costs. Any additional costs associated with redeeming the Prize are not included.
21. If the Prize is not claimed, or the Winner is not contactable, within three days of the Winner being selected, the Prize will be deemed forfeited and a new winner selected.
22. The Winner is required to claim the Prize in person and they must provide valid, up to date, and proper photo identification (e.g. driver’s licence).
23. The Winner is responsible for all insurance, tax, fuel or other costs that may be associated with the Prize, except as noted in clause 24.
24. The Promoter will cover the cost of a full tank of gas and ORC.
25. If the Winner is found to be ineligible to win (due to false, incorrect or incomplete details, or not fulfilling the entry requirements), another winner will be selected. This will continue until a winning entry is found.
26. The Winner will be notified by email and must be available to assist with all publicity as may be required by Three By One NZ Lp
- Privacy Notice: The Promoter collects entrants’ personal information so entrants can enter, and the Promoter can administer, this promotion. Entrants’ personal information is required for the Promoter to contact the Winner, however the Promoter may also use all entrants information for future marketing and promotional purposes. Each entrant’s personal information will only be disclosed to the Promoter and its related corporate bodies for these purposes.
28. By participating, entrants grant Three By One NZ LP exclusive permission to use entrants’ names, photographs, videos, and voices in connection with the Promotion and for future promotion and marketing purposes and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use.
29. By entering into this competition, entrants agree to accept contact by representatives of Three By One NZ LP via email or other suitable communication channel regarding new season stock advertised and future marketing, promotional and event updates.
30. Entry into the promotion is deemed as approval to use the entrant’s name and photograph(s) for publicity purposes. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, photograph(s) and/or voice in the event they are the Winner in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of advertising the outcome of this promotion, and promoting any products and/or services supplied by the Promoter.
31. This Promotion is not intended for children or young persons. By entering this Promotion, you confirm you are over the age of 18. The Promoter does not knowingly collect data relating to children and young persons.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions limits, excludes or modifies, or purports to limit, exclude or modify, the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Consumer Guarantees Act, as well as any similar consumer protection laws in New Zealand.
33. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any inability to enter, complete, continue or conclude the Promotion due to either an entrant’s or the Promoter’s equipment or technical malfunction or otherwise.
34. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability for and you indemnify the Promoter against all liability in respect of, any personal injury or any loss or damage (including property loss or damage and loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulty or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in Prize value; (e) any tax liability incurred by a Winner or entrant; or (f) any driving or other use of the vehicle constituting the Prize. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, Covid-19 restrictions, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.